See how Life Transitions strives to safely handle your moving needs during COVID-19
At Life Transition, the health of our client and our teams is our top priority. During this difficult season, we are continuing to serve our clients relocations needs.
Life Transitions has established increased cleanliness and sanitation protocol to minimize the possibility of transmission. The following list are some of the steps we have taken to protect our clients and staff.
To ensure the health and safety of our clients and team members during the Covid-19 epidemic, we have enacted a Minimal Contact Policy.
- All our trucks are stocked with sanitation kits to include hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, spray cleaner, paper towels, liquid hand soap.
- All our trucks & equipment will be sanitized daily.
- Teams are required to wash their hands for 20 seconds with soap and warm water at regular intervals and when arriving on and leaving a project site.
- Teams are required to wear face masks.
- Teams are trained to practice “social distancing” with clients to minimize the risk of transmission.
- We routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces in the communities we serve and in client’s homes (doors, faucets, kitchen cupboard handles, closet doors, light switches, etc.).
- We require daily health screenings of our employees. Any employee with an increased reading will be sent home immediately.
- Any employee who has come into contact with someone who has been exposed to the coronavirus is required to self-quarantine for 14 days.
- Any employee who is exhibiting flu-like symptoms is required to be tested and share test results with the company before returning to work.
- Life Transitions Team leader fill out a daily risk questionnaire, to address any breach of in the safety policy.
We continue to closely monitor the latest information from the the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and will continue to implement their recommended steps to prevent the spread of all respiratory illnesses at work and home.
Your health and safety of your family continues to be Life Transitions greatest priority. We want to thank your for taking the extra time required to ensure we keep our community safe during this most difficult time.